You’ve come to the right destination to know all about cryptocurrencies.
We are now part of a fast moving, technology-centered world, where everything is constantly evolving.
If we look into how the financial affairs were handled by humans, we find that in early civilization era, currency first roamed the economies in the form of barter and cattle, which later shifted to metal money in ancient times, then came coinage (gold, silver, copper) in primeval civilization. Civilization gradually grew and these currencies changed into the paper bill and then plastic money like the credit/debit cards.
The way in which money has evolved is quite astonishing. The ease of having to purchase any desired item with just a click of a button or swipe of a card is something we should always be grateful for, as these transactions have not always been as fluid as they are today, and they are likely to become even more fluid. Moreover, we must learn to appreciate this flexible nature of money as it evolves from hard currencies to cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
Here we bring you, BTCwonder.com, your ultimate source for everything related to the Bitcoin world. Our focused and dedicated team strives to provide you with neutral and comprehensive information covering the wide sectors of Bitcoin. We are a community of people who have come together to support Bitcoin and other digital currencies.
Bitcoin is the world’s most widely used alternative currency and with its trade value growing exponentially, it has left everyone blown away as to how unpredictable the cryptocurrency is. Unlike the mighty paper money, Bitcoin transactions are made without a middle authority. Which means, no banks! No need of central authority’s order to confirm the transaction and you are allowed to carry them out anonymously.
Who created Bitcoin?
Satoshi Nakamoto was the inventor of the bitcoin protocol, publishing a paper via the Cryptography Mailing List in November 2008. It was then released in 2009, the idea behind it was to produce a currency independent of any central authority, transferable electronically, with very low transaction fees.
For those who are new to the Bitcoin community, feel free to check out our guides that explore all the aspects of Bitcoin, such as:
- What is Bitcoin?
- How does it work?
- How to buy Bitcoin?
- Different types of Bitcoin wallets, exchanges, and much more.
Social Media Presence
Social media gives us an opportunity to connect with people and your active participation would be appreciated. We are available on all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest & LinkedIn).
Visit our pages, like us and subscribe to our newsletter to receive daily news updates and posts.
Newbies are always welcomed!
Get started with Bitcoin: find a wallet, buy bitcoin, shop with bitcoin, read bitcoin news
- We are here to provide a learning platform to everyone who is new to the Bitcoin community, by displaying the rise and fall of the trade value of Bitcoin. We also provide the latest rates of renowned cryptocurrencies with graphic representation. We will be covering every nook and corner of the cryptocurrency, starting from the history of Bitcoin, leading onto how it can be purchased, where it can be stored and how it can be spent.
- We generate news articles with material gathered from all the leading Bitcoin portals, which contain content rich in information. We are helping to educate, secure, and ultimately profit from this emerging digital currency.
- From www.btcwonder.com you can select trustworthy trading sites with the latest ranking. It is also part of our mission to encourage investments in cryptocurrencies for your financial benefit
- With the use of digital currencies increasing dramatically, they have been a common hotspot for scams. BTCwonder will cover all the precaution steps you can take in order to be aware of such scams.
No Profit organization:
www.btcwonder.com is a non-commercial site. We don’t sell, charge or buy anything to generate the revenue. It is observed that many of bitcoin sites/blogs/forums ask for donations. We do not accept any sort of donations.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is high in demand these days, and more people are joining the bitcoin family. To strengthen this community, www.btcwonder.com is going to launch a chat section between the subscribers and registered users.
We hope that this effort would play a vital role to unite the bitcoin district.
Why should you register with us?
We strongly believe “Knowledge is power”. Through our weekly updates, we share the knowledge with you to spread it more and more.
Our BTCwonder family is small but passionate about what we do. We try our best to make everything user-friendly. If you have any questions or a story to share, let us know. We’re always eager to accept more informative material and would greatly appreciate any of your requests.