Do you ever wonder where you can get free bitcoins from? Let’s make this clear, you cannot become rich overnight, everything requires dedication and hard work.
What you will find in this post-
Earn bitcoins by:
- Accepting them as a means of payment
- By completing tasks on websites
- From interest payments
- By receiving tips
- Through trading
- A regular source of income
Earn Bitcoins by Accepting Them as a Payment:
It is so easy and quick to earn bitcoins by selling goods and services. All you have to do is enlist your shop or business and let the bitcoins roll in as buyers start appearing. Just follow these simple steps:
- Get a free online Bitcoin wallet from Coinbase. Be sure to keep an eye on your bitcoins frequently to avoid any hacking issues.
- QR code should be displayed with your bitcoin wallet address next to your cash register.
- Entrance of shop should display the “Bitcoin accepted here” logo.
Earn Free Bitcoins By Completing Tasks on Websites:
Another way to get bitcoins is visiting bitcoin-related sites and carrying out small tasks on the web. These tasks include watching a video or an ad, playing a game or taking a survey. Here is a list of some of the sites that offer bitcoins for free:
- BitVisitor: Requires you to log onto websites and watch videos. Each page appears for five minutes and then you proceed to the next. Fortunately, the payment procedure completes within an hour and you don’t even need to create a user account, just your Bitcoin address. Though, the number of bitcoins you earn may vary.
- CoinWorker: Let’s you earn bitcoins by completing tasks. You must create an account here. Also, payouts are usually higher on here than most sites.
- Bitfortip: Answer questions on forums and earn bitcoins. This service is a benefit for both newbie and experienced users of Bitcoin as it brings people together. Newbies can ask their questions and the experienced can answer them while receiving rewards in Bitcoin.
These are not methods to make you rich in a day, but ways to make you more familiar with the currency.
Earn Bitcoins From Interest Payments:
You can earn bitcoins through interest payments by lending your Bitcoin assets. It is a good way to make bitcoins from what you already have.
- Lending directly: This when you lend out your bitcoins to someone you personally know and have assessed. You get to decide whether the borrower is trustworthy or not.
- Peer-to-peer bitcoin lending websites: Sites such as Bitbond have listings of borrowers publishing funding requests to which you can contribute to their loan. The concept behind this is the same as for fiat currency loans. The borrower gets a certain amount over a specific period of time and repays the amount with interest. However, make sure that both the site and borrower are trustworthy.
- Bitcoin banking: Place your bitcoins as a deposit with a site that pays you a fixed interest rate on these deposits. The good thing is you don’t need to diversify your bitcoins over many borrowers. In this banking model, you just need to trust one single browser, which is the bank.
Remember, always lend through sites you trust, because even fraudulent sites comply with the usual requirements that are present on legit sites.
Earn Bitcoins by Mining:
Mining is a process which generates new bitcoins. During mining, your computer adds new confirmed transactions to the blockchain and searches for new blocks. A block is a file that has the most recent Bitcoin transactions recorded in it when a new block is discovered, you receive a certain number of bitcoins. However, if you want to earn bitcoin by mining, know that it’s a time-consuming and costly process.
Earn Bitcoins by Receiving Tips:
It is pretty much like accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment. All you need is a wallet, a QR-code with your Bitcoin address on it and the people who can give you a tip. A simpler option for this would be your own shop. Simply display the QR-code and check each day what came in. Another cool way to get online tips is using Bitfortip which we have already mentioned above. This service allows you to get tipped in bitcoin as the name already says.
Earn Bitcoins Through Trading:
Arbitrage is the safest and most convenient way to make money with trading. Basically, this means that you buy an asset for a certain price and sell it immediately for a much higher price at another destination. Price differences between exchanges often occur for certain reasons.
The other way to earn Bitcoins from trading is simple speculation. In this case, you would buy bitcoins, wait until the price increases, then sell it for a fiat currency. When the price drops again, you buy more bitcoins and start all over again.
Earn Bitcoins as a Regular Income:
There aren’t many organizations that would be ready to pay you in bitcoins, but there are some and maybe there will be more acceptance towards this in the future. Apart from being employed by some company, you have the option of working from home for others as well. Here are some sites offering jobs and where you can post a job yourself. It is a very convenient way of working and many jobs can be completed from home.
- Bitcointalk Forum Services Section- Offers job listings that are paid in Bitcoins.
- Jobs 4 Bitcoins- Has a focus on job offers for programmers on reddit.
- BitGigs- Online job board with a variety of job offers. Do give it a look.
- Coinality- Has a different approach, it locates the jobs around you by displaying them on a map. It comes in very handy if you are interested in locating a job somewhere near you.
- XBTFreelancer- Another job site for gigs that are mostly software based. If you have programming or other IT related skills it is the place for you to earn Bitcoins with your expertise.
- bitWAGE- Lets you find jobs that pay in bitcoin. It also lets you invoice your USA, EU, or UK employer or client in different currencies including bitcoin. This means that you can earn bitcoins from your regular job.
Earn Bitcoins From Gambling:
Online bitcoin gambling can come in a variety of forms. Casino games with live dealers and video slots, dice sites, sports betting, and poker are the most popular forms of bitcoin gambling currently available. Many casinos offer welcome bonuses for new and existing players, usually doubling your first bitcoin deposit on their site.
There are many sites available for bitcoin gambling, each with their own games, bonuses, jackpots, and prizes such as Bitcoin Casinos, Bitcoin Poker, Bitcoin Dice etc.
As you can see, cryptocurrencies are now demanded by everyone. While you do have to invest a certain amount of time to get rewarded, it is still a learning experience for those new to the digital currency community.