Bitcoin info: An insane rise in the value of the bitcoin is providing a new discussion to the technology world.
A number of people are really wondering about the origin of it, they are puzzled by this phenomenon? surprise how it is physical? how they withhold on it? how bitcoin works? or whether a new bubble like this, is on its way?
Whereas others count that the currency change brings the sans regulations.
If we look back, one Bitcoin was at the value of $0.003 in 2010. Whereas, its value in 2017 raises to $2500. Clearly, means that one bitcoin is equal to the 2500 US dollars. By multiplying the perspectives bitcoin’s value is 879,999 times.
So, which thing people buy in actual????
On another side, people think about the hoarding of the bitcoins.
One of the trader’s point of view is, “Of course, you can spend bitcoins to purchase items at places where they are accepted. But a lot of traders are buying on speculation because the supply of bitcoin is limited”.
All we know that there is 21 million total supply of the bitcoins and 70% are mined already from the internet. And, a sharp increase of the bitcoin is associate it with “bubble” word.
Billionaire Mark Cuban already admit that it has a worth, it has a value in blockchain technology. And named it as a bubble early in this month.
Few of them relate this bitcoin hype to the “Tulipmania”. A well-known episode in Dutch history 1636-1637. Where the value of tulip bulb was pushed by the gamblers to rapid heights.
Unfortunately, the bubble burst and bulbs price crashed. The main reason for this crash was, no existence of the fundamental value of a bulb.
But, in the case of the bitcoin, you are free to spend your coin and get goods and services. This scope is continually expanding. Traders of the bitcoin are the well-wisher of this technology and claims that bitcoin’s attractiveness directly lies in its potential.
Furthermore, it is possible that fiat money also doesn’t have original value but it is controlled by the different sources. That is a reason for long-term investment.
Japanese government legalized the bitcoin, it is a live example that cryptocurrencies are making their ways into the mainstream.
Bitcoin is not only one cryptocurrency, which is available with the limited supply. In fact, there are more than 900 digital currencies available on the internet. Whereas, cryptocurrencies are basically decentralized digital money, which is not created by any government or central bank.
Additional tag: Bitcoin stock market
The continuous demand and popularity as well as a sudden increase in the prices of various types of cryptocurrencies has aroused a wide scale interest. Instead of all that popularity and demand, the future of digital currency is still uncertain due to many reasons.
Cybercriminals played a critical role in this scenario when they started to demand ransom in the form of cryptocurrencies, most notably Bitcoin, which is the most popular and precious of these cryptocurrencies. It was already expected due to the safe and anonymous transaction facility. As a result, the demand of cryptocurrencies increased and automatically led to the mining of cryptocurrencies.
That’s why Microsoft has recently released a blog post elaborating the increasing threats of malicious cryptocurrency miners. Let’s see what actually cryptocurrency mining is:
Talking in simple words, coin or cryptocurrency mining is the process of running complex mathematical calculations in order to maintain the blockchain ledger. Though this process gets you a very small amount of coins but it pays well as the prices have gone up during the past few years. As a matter of fact, cryptocurrency mining will celebrate its 10th year in 2019. Because of the continued use of high level computing and uninterruptible power supply, it is not a too much popular practice. It is an intensive task that requires significant resources from dedicated processors and other hardware including heavy duty graphic cards.
Measures from Microsoft to Block Miners’ Attack
As mentioned earlier, Microsoft has shown some serious concern in this regard. The main reason is that technically, cryptocurrency mining can come in various malicious forms and can be implemented in a lot of ways. The largest threat is the so-called cryptojacking. Cryptojacking refers to remote browser-based coin mining that uses background resources to mine when a user visits the malicious URL turning his computer into a host. The same thing can also infect your computer with unwanted applications, while some hackers might be able to modify the startup settings of your computer, so every time you boot it, the unwanted malicious application will run in the background affecting your system speed.
The main reason for Microsoft’s concern is the core issue associated with the loss of computer resources. Corporate setups can face a huge drain of their available resources.
Fortunately, Microsoft has successfully blocked a major attack at the beginning of this month.
In order to stay protected, Microsoft has recommended to use advanced machine learning detection modes in Windows Defender ATP to identify and prevent such malicious threats.
If you want 2018 to be the most profitable year for you, then it’s time to make some smart investments, as advantageous opportunities are still there waiting for you. Technology gets advanced real-quick, so you make an investment in something promising like ICOs. But which one is the best ICO to invest in? Well, it’s obligatory to choose an ICO launched by a reliable company that means business; or else, you might have to cope with a thwarting experience that might even daunt you from investing anymore.
- It’s imperative to know the nature of a business, which starts by evaluating whether the ICO has been created by a trustworthy company or not.
- New tokens must have a connection with the business model of the company.
- It’s important to know the purpose of the token as well as its worth for the firm.
- Apart from going for a well-organized business with a robust plan, the investor must comprehend the feasibility of the financial and economic model behind the ICO.
- The platform must explain the post-ICO strategy clearly as well as its future development.
- Nevertheless, funds that are raised through ICO should have an evident purpose.
- The top ICO is the one that describes all the targets and objectives that the business is ready to accomplish in the future.
Ability of Team
- Stay away from ICOs that run anonymously.
- An ICO website should have each and every detail about the team.
- A hard-working team will showcase the abilities of members through their project.
ICOs have become a huge hit for investors, and the technology behind them is extremely complicated.
Scrutinize not only the business idea but also the possible long-term operation. Many ICOs seem great on paper, however, the idea behind them is unrealistic. Also, make sure that the project has a robust and feasible idea behind it.
A business that doesn’t have any aim to scale will not go so far; showing a lack of perception from the team and the circumstance of having no goal in mind. Deprived of any target, it will be quite easy for the whole project to ultimately fail.
- You should have complete access to information before you deposit even a single penny.
- If you hardly understand what ICO all about is and find no communication means to find out more, don’t invest in it.
- The whitepaper signifies the idea and mission statement that explains the business and how investments are going to be used.
- It must encompass enough details for investors and the platform should be mainly substantial as well – offering easy access to inclusive materials about the activity of the company.
Presence of Social Media Platforms
- Online presence matters a lot. The company behind the ICO has to be active on social media networks including; Facebook and Twitter.
- The blog posts and social media accounts must also contain educational content so that investors can get informed related to the current state of the cryptocurrency market.
- Developers that don’t have enough experience can turn your investment into an anarchy. So, do not take a chance of investing in ICOs that are launched by inexpert individuals.
- Consequently, the best option is to stick to an ICO that is developed by a company that has a strong position and is stable on the market.
Soft Cap and Hard Cap
- Pay attention to the soft and hard caps of the ICO.
- Make sure to take a long look at the roadmap, submitted by the company as portion of their whitepaper and ensure that the hard cap makes sense.
- The token distribution structure should not errand the developers. This could also specify that the intention of team is to increase their own financial gains whenever the value of token will upsurge.
According to a recent report, 204 ICOs were analyzed with known-outcome and the data shows that ICOs created an average ROI of 1,320%.